April To Do List
This month is going to look a lot different than what we all expected. Our household is doing our part by physical distancing and self-isolating as much as possible. I've been working on becoming more comfortable with my time inside my home, and making the best of this gift of time. Being ok with having days to do nothing, and days to be productive. Balance isn't the word I want to use, but perhaps an imperfect balance that serves me in the moment.
This photo was taken this past weekend hanging out on our deck on the sunniest day, oh man! it filled me up. Hope you all are finding ways to pass the time. Share with us what you are up to in the comments below, or on our Instagram post.
On to the list!
- Read new to me books, dropped off by a friend (contactless of course)
- Yoga and/or Mediation daily
- Clean our deck/outdoor space and prep our garden for warmer weather (my seedling greenhouse is doing so well!).
- Be Creative. Not quite sure what that means yet, whether it's painting, knitting, sewing, writing, etc. Whatever this ends up being will be what I feel called to do.
- Put together an Easter basket using things we already have in our home.
Leave a comment