This summer things are going to be very different, which is necessary in order for us all to get through this and past Covid-19. So, with that being said, my summer bucket list may look a little bit different, but still full of fun!
- BBQ with friends (within our bubble) on our deck.
- Swim in the lake at a minimum once a week.
- Eat fresh veggies from my garden, it's very small, so fingers crossed something grows lol.
- Try paddleboarding again. I've only tried once and got to my knees, but no standing yet.
- Catch as many pink sunsets as I can. If you know me, you know they are my fave.
- Hike with our dog Kea (taking suggestions!)
- Get Creative! not sure what that means yet, maybe trying tye dye or painting.
What are you hoping to get up to this summer?